Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Museum bathroom quiz

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know I have a thing about good bathrooms: as extensions of great experiences, as extensions of brand, for visitor comfort, etc.

So here is a quiz. Which of these two bathrooms belongs to the Getty Center, a world-renowned museum in Los Angeles?
A)

or B) ?

Hint: One has fresh flowers, artistic sinks, beautiful colors and finishes, and even a Dyson hand dryer.
I'll leave this open to comments for a while before answering.

2 comments:

  1. Both restrooms look pretty good, actually. "A" is what I expect from a museum, "B" looks more like a nice restaurant. I'm holding my...uh...breath until you tell the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, A is the Getty bathroom. I was actually pretty disappointed in it, as I thought that, while shiny, it didn't really extend the experience at all. The other bathroom is from E & O Trading Company restaurant in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete