Friday, November 02, 2007

Oceanaire restaurant serves up a swanky bathroom


Yes, the food was great at the Oceanaire Seafood Room. But it was their bathroom that won them the coveted "Best Bathroom Experience Award 2007" from Experienceology. Okay, so it's not coveted yet. But it should be.

The whole decor (and great Web experience) is based on a luxury ocean liner. So of course, it's the Powder Room for the ladies and Gents for the men.

Attention to detail. I know, I'm a broken record on this.

Plenty of room in the accessible stall. Note the "porthole" light fixture.

This is the only public bathroom I've ever seen that offers real towels. (I'm going to ignore the environmental impact of this choice, as it really was nice. Special. Swanky!) The silver wall quotes, all about seafood or sea life, run throughout the restaurant.

A full array of free toiletries to fix my face, powder my nose, or do my hair. Aqua Net, anyone?

Tip of the day: A high-end establishment raises the bar, of course. But how can you extend your theming and courtesy touches throughout your entire experience?

Visit the group blog and the other bloggers:
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment