The online event will run from October 28 to November 2. We're creating our own little website which will list all the blogs and pick up all the feeds from relevant posts.
If you'd like to nominate a favorite (or least favorite) bathroom, please send me an email with a couple of pictures and I'll include them in my blog posts that week. I'll choose one entry to receive a free copy of my book (for you or your favorite institution or company), Creating Great Visitor Experiences: A Guide for Museums, Parks, Zoos, Gardens, and Libraries.
Here are the bloggers taking part, as of this writing:
- Kate Rutter—Adaptive Path
- Laurence Helene Borel—Blog Till You Drop
- Iris Shreve Garrott—checking out and checking in
- Susan Abbott—Customer Experience Crossroads
- Maria Palma—Customers Are Always
- Becky Carroll—Customers Rock!
- Toby Bloomberg—Diva Marketing
- Linda Tischler—Fast Company Now
- C.B. Whittemore—Flooring the Consumer
- Ed Pell—K+B DeltaVee
- Helene Blowers—Library Bytes
- Claudia Schiepers—Life and its little pleasures
- Katie Clark—Practical Katie
- Sandra Renshaw—Purple Wren
- Reshma Anand—Qualitative Research
- Marianna Hayes—Results Revolution
- Carolyn Townes—Spirit Women
- Sara Cantor—The Curious Shopper
- Anna Farmery—The Engaging Brand
- Dee McCrorey—The Ultimate Corporate Entrepreneur
- Katia S. Adams—Transcultural