Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Upcoming Bathroom Blogfest 2007

We're busy planning for this year's Bathroom Blogfest, where we examine the importance of great bathrooms in the customer experience. To date, we have 14 bloggers from around the globe signed up, as well as the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Click here to see what last year's fest offered.

I got some great pictures last year from readers. So, I hereby invite you to submit pictures of your most and least favorite bathrooms, with a short paragraph explaining your submission. My favorite bathroom submission, received by October 24th 2007, will win a signed copy of my book, for you or the organization of your choice.

I'm still looking for submissions for this month's Great Experiences Contest. Have a business or organization that you'd like to nominate? Send me up to five photos and a short description by September 30, 2007. My favorite entry will win a signed copy of my book, for you or the organization of your choice.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment